[Magdalen] Last Call for General Convention

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 02:20:13 UTC 2018

More soon.
Things are stabilized for Jim.
I'm 4 weeks behind in work and life and we're watching salt copiously and green food as well.
Plus it is HOT here.
Otherwise things are on an even keel. The new even.
Hugs and love to all
Lynn

On Jul 2, 2018, at 8:26 PM, Marion Thompson <marionwhitevale at gmail.com> wrote:

How’s it going, Lynn??  I think of you and your Jim often.  Such a worry!

Love and hugs,
Marion

Sent from Mail for Windows 10