[Magdalen] Last Call for General Convention

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 02:46:46 UTC 2018

I’ve just spent way too much time reading through the thread—what a riot!!  There are some really clever writers out there!
I really do hope someone will compile these.
I loved the fact that in a couple of places, where folks were describing a battle, they had interspersed video clips of tonight’s fireworks in DC.