[Magdalen] Last Call for General Convention

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 05:36:26 UTC 2018

Back to the subject of the Magdalen Lunch Listmeet, which seems to now be
set for 1:00 pm on Saturday the 7th. I talked with Meg Wagner today and she
plans to join us. So we have Bob Counselman, Lynn Ronkainen, and Rick
Mashburn driving in from various directions within Texas, and Meg and I who
are here for the General Convention as deputies. Anyone else, or anyone
I've missed? Looking forward to seeing these old friends. Also recalling
the big lunch listmeet in Minneapolis at which I met Meg's mother, the late
Mary Jane.

--

Christopher Hart