[Magdalen] Happy Declaration of Independence Day.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Thu Jul 5 06:01:26 UTC 2018

For we were hardly independent on 07/04/76.

And to our UK (and Canadian, and Irish, etc) friends, please accept at least my apologies for the idiot currently running our government.  As Col Potter said in "M*A*S*H" in regard to a camp-wide dysentery attack, "This too shall pass."  The recovery period, however, will take much longer.  Many of us may not even be alive when things are all back to normal.

I send this at approx 11:00 pm PT, so, it's still Hell's-a-poppin' at least somewhere, and somewhere is here.

God bless.  We sure's hell need it.

M J (Mike) Logsdon.

"Aaugh[.]" -- Charles Brown.
"Avoid dull needles and use a soft cloth." -- E Kovacs.
"...[My mouth is a] shithole..." -- 45th US President.