[Magdalen] Keeping safe?

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Fri Jul 6 02:50:59 UTC 2018

>>>Because SCOTUS had upheld the
presidential decree denying visas to all people with passports from
certain countries, as hers was, she was denied a visa. One of the
officials observed afterwards that had she applied three months earlier
she would probably have got her visa.<<<

The UK is on the visa "shit list"?  England is one of Trump's "certain countries"?  I must be missing something.

M J (Mike) Logsdon.

"Aaugh[.]" -- Charles Brown.
"Avoid dull needles and use a soft cloth." -- E Kovacs.
"...[My mouth is a] shithole..." -- 45th US President.