[Magdalen] Keeping safe?

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 03:31:41 UTC 2018

I’ve just gotten a passport and put a deposit on a seminary-sponsored trip to Israel at the end of October.
I’m wondering if I’ll have trouble coming back into the States, because we won’t be traveling as a group.
I think I’m going to take the official copy of my birth certificate with me as well. Who knows what the policies will be by then, since the midterm election will be the week after I get back...?