[Magdalen] A question... perhaps I need to post to Anglican-Music??

Sheila Ketler debbiedimond52 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 09:05:36 UTC 2018

Greetings everyone
A few months ago now I asked for help - I had a piece of music I had
written in a rough hand-written draft and I needed someone to perhaps write
it out for me and maybe they would use a music compsition program on
computer... Someone offered to do this for me and gave me an address. I
sent it off to someone... not sure who now... it was in the U.S.
I have never heard back I never got the music back. This was my only
existing copy that  I had and I really want it back.
If you are reading this and it is you please respond to me onlist here....

Thanks

Now all mail from Magdalen goes into my spam folder so I just got caught up
on current mail by going through it...

Sheila