[Magdalen] Keeping safe?

Lesley de Voil lesleymdv at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 09:56:33 UTC 2018

Oh dear, Roger, and do you mean to say that all that patriotic fervour stirred up in us colonials by the sight of the ever-so-clever and brave Gurkha troops ( not to mention their bands, too) at the Edinburgh Tattoo was based on a lie (whisper) 'they're not really one with us'?
Regards
Lesley de Voil