[Magdalen] Speech?

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 14:09:23 UTC 2018

Sometimes I think he is out-extreming himself to find the REAL pushback place....

Lynn, heading to the GCAustin Lunch Listmeet shortly

On Jul 7, 2018, at 8:13 AM, Eleanor Braun <eleanor.braun at gmail.com> wrote:

This was reported:

Trump also reportedly
<https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1015008691270057989> boasted during his
speech that he had "broken Elton John records" for attendance "and I don't
have a musical instrument." He added, "This is the only instrument: the
mouth ... More important than the mouth is the brain."

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/trump-boasts-he-has-broken-elton-john-records-rally-crowds-1125285

Snopes also carried this quote

"Really we do it without like, the musical instruments. This is the only
musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right?
The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much
more important."

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-mouth-musical-instrument/

Eleanor