[Magdalen] Speech?

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sat Jul 7 19:07:05 UTC 2018

Marion said:
>>>Unfortunately, all the checks and balances built into the system are working to keep Trump untouchable so long as people don’t work very very hard to change the balance of power by various elections.  An awfully slow process.  And even then, I don’t know.  I think you face a bleak future down there – and the world, too,  by association.<<<

All true.  Thankfully, a whole lot of people are working very, very hard, often with results.  Slow?  Yes.  But November's only four months away, with *at least* a chance at the House being the most obvious prize at the moment.  Imagine that this midterm of all midterms could be one of those flukes wherein the party not in the White House does NOT at least take the House.  Bleak future for the world?  You should know better than many:  you are our mortal enemy now.  ;-)

M J (Mike) Logsdon.

"Aaugh[.]" -- Charles Brown.
"Avoid dull needles and use a soft cloth." -- E Kovacs.
"...[My mouth is a] shithole..." -- 45th US President.