[Magdalen] Last Call for General Convention

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 22:09:26 UTC 2018

There's a picture on my Facebook page and perhaps others as well. I'm not
sure how to make it "public", but I'd be glad to share it (if I can be told
how) in some venue with any friends from this list who aren't on Facebook.
Also, if anyone here isn't already aware of it, Meg Wagner, who joined us
at the listmeet is the daughter of the late Mary Jane Anderson of list
fame. It was really great to see old friends. Meg and I are seated not far
from each other in the House of Deputies so it was easy for us to connect.

--

Christopher Hart