[Magdalen] Speech?

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 00:18:47 UTC 2018

Well, I clearly misunderstood you, Mike.
I have to say, though, that I've just about given up hope that anything he
does is going to produce much outrage among his supporters or the
republican party in general. If all the things he's done so far haven't
caused sufficient outrage for someone to try to remove him, there doesn't
seem to be anything they won't tolerate. They don't want to do anything to
"upset his base."

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

*"Not all of us can do great things, but we can do small things with great
love."*
*St. Teresa of Calcutta*