[Magdalen] What General Convention has done so far

John Robison friarjohn00 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 01:36:54 UTC 2018

This Am the HoD approved, after many, many amendments, A069: The Revise the
Prayer Book.
I watched the debate, and it was ... calm but there was a rancor in the
room.
And, from what I have seen (on the internet) and heard (from friends there)
that there was a generation gap, and a deep animus (including the words
"You don't belong in this Church) against the people with any level of
reticence about the Revision.
now it's off to the HoB.

--
The Rev. John R. Robison

The Old Catholic Church, Provence of the United States.
www.TOCCUSA.org

"Among the repulsions of atheism for me has been its drastic
uninterestingness as an intellectual position." - John Updike

"There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life:
The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that
often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading
to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with
the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs."  ~John Rogers