[Magdalen] The Sweet Hollywaiians.

Charles Wohlers chadwohl at satucket.com
Sun Jul 8 02:54:05 UTC 2018

In case you or anyone else is interested, I have at least a half-dozen 78's
of similar Hawaiian music, all from just about 100 years ago (i. e., they
were made in 1918 +- a couple of years). Hawaiian music was apparently very
popular then, and what I have is what these guys were trying to copy.
Several are by Helen Louise and Frank Ferera, who were quite popular at the
time. All have been digitized.

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com