[Magdalen] Bishops on an escalator

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Mon Jul 9 00:51:29 UTC 2018

-----Original Message-----

You should see what some, but not all, thankfully of our Byzantine Catholic hierarchy wears for choir dress. There are those who wear a red biretta in the shape of a  Byzantine mitra or crown.

Others wear a mandyas with epikaloumakion which is the standard choir dress for a Byzantine hierarch Catholic or Orthodox.