[Magdalen] Curry’s GC sermon?

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 10:39:26 UTC 2018

Grace,
I found it embedded in an ENS link.  Follow the link below.  The video is
near the bottom of the article.  Click it to watch/hear.  You should be
able to bring it to fullscreen by clicking the icon in the bottom right of
the video frame.  What an amazing sermon!  Good Luck!
https://www.episcopalnewsservice.org/2018/07/05/presiding-bishop-urges-episcopalians-to-embrace-way-of-love-for-spiritual-growth/

Ginga