[Magdalen] A pat or two please

P. Dan Brittain pdan.brittain at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 05:29:29 UTC 2018

Came down with an UTI last Sunday. Started feeling sick while singing in
Springdale (2 hours from home) - started driving, Only driving when alert,
finally made it to the halfway point and stopped  - too dangerous to go
on.  Tried calling home, she was at the church practicing organ - no way to
hear cell phone over the pipes. Finally got a hold of our middle school
band director and his wife and they came and drove me (and my car) home.

Monday was sleep an hour up an hour, not much better at night. Tuesday went
to Dr and got tested and confirmed UTI, got prescription. By Tuesday
evening was feeling much better. Wednesday, not so much.

Had already agreed to engrave a musical score for a friend, now going to be
a last minute thing before she leaves for a convention.

Grandkids arriving tomorrow. I need to feel better and would really like a
more normal schedule.

--
P. Dan Brittain
Harrison, Arkansas

Transcriptions, Arrangements and Original Compositions
Wind Band, Brass Band, Choir, and Ensembles

http//:pdanbrittain.com  Or  at Sheet Music Plus
http://tinyurl.com/yb9fl39r