[Magdalen] The latest of Prayer Book Revision

Sally Davies sally.davies at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 04:50:19 UTC 2018

FWIW I believe that tradition is for nurturing the future not preserving the past.

To truly honour the memory and sacrifice of Cranmer and others who gave Anglicanism its lasting strength...

We need inclusive progressive theology, beautiful flowing language rooted in Scripture, and that unerring instinct for new and time honoured ways to bless and sanctify ordinary lives of ordinary people in ordinary places.

And Collects!

I’m not able to keep up but hope that all is going well at the Convention and here in our little Pub as we reflect on the events and discussions

Sally D

Sent from my iPhone