[Magdalen] Bishop Guerry of South Carolina

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Tue Jul 17 21:32:49 UTC 2018

On Sunday the Episcopal Church in South Carolina posted on Facebook that
the Dean of Grace Church Cathedral, Charleston and others had been
present and involved in a service in Canterbury Cathedral when William
Alexander, 8th Bishop of South Carolina, was remembered as a martyr for
the faith. Wikipedia tells me he was shot in his office but is silent
about the motivation for the shooting. Please is their any enlightenment
as to why he is a martyr for the faith?

Ginga and others should know I am supportive of TECSC and look forward
to the resolution of the various court cases so it can reclaim the name
of the Episcopal Dioces of South Carolina, plus various properties which
have been ordered returned to their custody. (I have tried to stay
within the limits of what has been established in law.)

Roger