[Magdalen] Bishop Guerry of South Carolina

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 23:55:29 UTC 2018

Bishop Guerry was a man ahead of his time.  His writings about the church
have offered a beacon for The Episcopal Church in SC through our travail.

John and I are on the way from the 2nd of three open conversations for
members of the Lawrence church who may want to return to the Episcopal
Church.  A good turnout, some of whom were from Lawrence churches.  We are
underway.

Ginga