[Magdalen] Prayer Request

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 16:47:39 UTC 2018

As a good friend says: immediately after stopping car put both hands on steering wheel then ask permission or announce every move before doing it - officer, I'm going to open my window, officer, may I open my glovebox to get my insurance card? Etc, etc

Life in this regard is changing into the impossible to imagine. Very bad here in TX.
Lynn