[Magdalen] Please, please pray.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Thu Jul 19 22:52:28 UTC 2018

Things at work have reached crisis point.  The Union is now fully engaged.  I took this afternoon off, and will most likely take tomorrow off as well.  My boss, who has a vicious fetish about "unscheduled, unpaid time" has no doubt already readied her attack.  Her boss, the general manager, is still out of the office recovering from back surgery, so a good friend of mine is his stand-in currently, and I've texted him what's up.  Boss has scheduled a meeting for Monday morning to chew my ass.  She doesn't know yet (I'll log in remotely tonight and accept the meeting request), but until further notice my Union rep will be present at all meetings.

I admit I'm too sensitive, but wrong is wrong, regardless.  Even if I wanted to return to work this afternoon, I feel so de-moralised I honestly don't trust myself behind the wheel.

"For this I went to college!", I used to say.  It's even more poignant now.

M J (Mike) Logsdon.