[Magdalen] Please, please pray.

Andre and Carol trevathans at comcast.net
Fri Jul 20 00:58:03 UTC 2018

Prayers, Mike.

Carol T

Sent from XFINITY Connect App

------ Original Message ------

From: Michael Canning
To: magdalen at herberthouse.org
Sent: July 19, 2018 at 6:57 PM
Subject: Re: [Magdalen] Please, please pray.

Prayers abounding. Mike Michael On Thu, Jul 19, 2018 at 5:52 PM M J _Mike_ Logsdon wrote:>Things at work have reached crisis point. The Union is now fully>engaged. I took this afternoon off, and will most likely take tomorrow off>as well. My boss, who has a vicious fetish about "unscheduled, unpaid>time" has no doubt already readied her attack. Her boss, the general>manager, is still out of the office recovering from back surgery, so a good>friend of mine is his stand-in currently, and I've texted him what's up.>Boss has scheduled a meeting for Monday morning to chew my ass. She>doesn't know yet (I'll log in remotely tonight and accept the meeting>request), but until further notice my Union rep will be present at all>meetings.>>I admit I'm too sensitive, but wrong is wrong, regardless. Even if I>wanted to return to work this afternoon, I feel so de-moralised I honestly>don't trust myself behind the wheel.>>"For this I went to college!", I used to say. It's even more poignant
 now.>>M
J (Mike) Logsdon.>-- Sent from Gmail Mobile