[Magdalen] Prayer request

Clarissa Canning canplum at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 21:58:11 UTC 2018

Prayers will be said.  I ask Prayers for Dayanna my D-¡N - Law sister who
waited till after My Granddaughter's birth to tell Gaby  about 2 stage B.
cancer.  Their mother from Peru has come. Dayanna  has 2 young boys. I
believe she in her 30s. chemo is starting ... I hope to meet Mamábuela
tonight.
Thank you. She is RC.