[Magdalen] Off topic no Anglican content help needed......

Charles Wohlers chadwohl at satucket.com
Mon Jul 30 13:18:08 UTC 2018

Basically, what Jim said. Your shares will automagically convert to the new
company when the merge happens with no effort on your part. So, you should
do nothing at all unless you (a) don't like the new company or (b) have a
lot of money in this one stock. Putting all your eggs in a single basket is
usually not a good idea.

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com