[Magdalen] Chain of Command.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Mon Jul 30 17:20:02 UTC 2018

>>>OK, I still want to know where these non-Scriptural traditions get started? Who decided the names of Mary’s parents, and when?
That’s the only one that comes to mind at the moment because of this post, but I’ve wondered about others, as well.<<<

One of the three legs of our stool:  Tradition.  And they're good traditions too.  I particularly enjoy the ones involving Sts Anne and Joachim.

M J (Mike) Logsdon.

"Aaugh[.]" -- Charles Brown.
"Avoid dull needles and use a soft cloth." -- E Kovacs.
"...[My mouth is a] shithole..." -- 45th US President.