[Magdalen] Chain of Command.

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 23:41:02 UTC 2018

I know they’re traditions. My question is about what started them and when—and why. Did someone just wake up one morning and decide to give Mary a set of parents named Anne and Joachim?
And then there’s Lilith. I’ve heard of her, but she’s definitely not in the Bible.
Something or someone had to start these traditions...