[Magdalen] Welsh Pie

sally.davies at gmail.com sally.davies at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 18:02:21 UTC 2018

OK, that makes sense. Definitely a popular item in Wales, though not only
there, most British people seem to like a meat pie with flaky pastry. Gravy
strictly inside the pie, though some might be allowed if there's mash..
Definitely no disgusting 'pie floaters' like the ones they have in
Australia!

Sally D