[Magdalen] Readings?

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 12:57:33 UTC 2018

I could do that if I were still doing long-term supply there, which I did for six months recently. But now they have a “real” interim, so it’s his call.
And he is using the RCL readings, just not all of them.
I was just curious about whether this is the norm anywhere else.

Most of Virginia is still pretty low church, so that’s really not a factor.