[Magdalen] Fwd: [Anglican-Music] Ascension, Chicago, Corpus Christi 2018

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 15:08:57 UTC 2018

I'm constantly impressed by the sheer volume of music our musicians handle
with minimal rehearsal time. David and Benjamin are doing such fabulous
work. Benjamin Rivera, our choirmaster, is a choral whirlwind, as he's now
got ongoing choral conducting gigs in Fort Worth and in Washington, D.C.,
in addition to our parish and his most recent new appointment to the choral
staff of the Chicago Symphony Orchestra. David is one of those organists
who lives and breathes church music. We're so fortunate to have these two
(and an excellent stable of highly capable backups).