[Magdalen] update / Re: Prayers needed

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 11:48:52 UTC 2018

Dear ones... thank you

Jim is still in the hospital and they are slowly bringing him toward an
improved state. He is feeling perkier, but I think his body and circulation
system is in slight disagreement.  However 'perkier' goes a long way for
one's mental attitude.

Please continue to keep us in your thoughts and prayers... and my sister
Jane too, who is in a pretty serious situation with 'the law'.   I'm heading
back into the city of Houston today to meet with her and a lawyer. (The
public defender situation in Houston is abysmal so we have retained a
lawyer).

Lynn, not operating on all 4 burners...

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

"Mercy and compassion are more than personal options. They are the antidotes
to that fear and hatred." Mark Singel