[Magdalen] Prayers requested for my mom, my brother, and me.

Judy Fleener fleenerj at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 00:48:45 UTC 2018

Getting old isn’t fun us or our parents.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 8, 2018, at 8:20 PM, M J _Mike_ Logsdon <mjl at ix.netcom.com> wrote:

Mom is still using her email (including a particularly annual one just the other day), but she's apparently not registering that I respond to all her emails, or even that I send her emails of my own volition, AND tells my brother that I'm not responding to her.  I'm going to send a letter to her tomorrow, in VERY large font, in hopes that she will indeed understand that I haven't forgotten her.  (Letter, instead of a phone call, because phone conversation ended years ago, due to near-complete deafness, and intellectual slowing-down.)

She turns 90 in Sept.  I miss my mom.

M J (Mike) Logsdon.

"Aaugh[.]" -- Charles Brown.
"Avoid dull needles and use a soft cloth." -- E Kovacs.
"...[My mouth is a] shithole..." -- 45th US President.