[Magdalen] Happy Bloomsday

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 02:55:32 UTC 2018

Having been a music major with very limited opportunity for electives, U definitely have large holes in my education, and there are many classics I’ve never read, “Ulysses” being one of them. I’ve always heard how obscure and difficult it is, so I’ve never had it right up there on my list. But I know it has an almost cult-like following. So, what say you, Pubbies—should I put it on my reading bucket list? Or, as one of my seminary professors used to say, my “eschatological reading list.”