[Magdalen] Jeff Sessions Brought Up On Church Charges

Charles Wohlers chadwohl at satucket.com
Thu Jun 21 18:01:11 UTC 2018

Indeed, that's what's used. It's actually mostly a hymnal.

My impression of Methodists in Massachusetts is that they're basically very
low-church Episcopalians. Communion is once a month, and otherwise the
service is indeed much like Morning Prayer - although the service isn't as
"rote" as it is in the Book of Common Prayer.

Methodists in New England, by and large, ignore the strictures on gays as
much as they can. My impression on the "no gays" issue in the Methodist
Church is that it's driven by the Africans, and Methodist discipline is
Church-wide, not Province-wide as it is with Anglicans.

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com