[Magdalen] Rain!

Lesley de Voil lesleymdv at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 05:10:35 UTC 2018

That cold front produced a light shower here in sunny Queensland as the edge of it swept by. Other parts of Australia experienced their coldest June temps in a long time. Parts of Eastern Australia, however remain drought declared. There's an awful lot of weather around these days...
Regards
Lesley de Voil