[Magdalen] Rain!

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 18:58:41 UTC 2018

Great! It was hot outside, but they dang near froze us to death in the
dental clinic. Had a group of dentists/residents/students come down from
Howard University this time. They were wonderful! Only about half were
African-American, despite Howard being an HBCU. Many of the rest were first
generation Americans or immigrants, a few were foreign students.