[Magdalen] Text display size

Charles Wohlers chadwohl at satucket.com
Tue Jun 26 02:02:58 UTC 2018

If it's always been this way, and everything is too tiny, the right click on
any empty spot on the screen, then choose "Display settings" down towards
the bottom.
You can then "Change the size of text ..." by increasing it a bit.
Also, reducing the display size will help - but may make things look a
little funky.

If it's a recent development and/or is only with certain programs, then we'd
need more info.

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com