[Magdalen] Mass shooting, Annapolis MD.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Thu Jun 28 21:15:34 UTC 2018

>>>MSNBC is reporting a number of fatalities.<<<

I think Eleanor's referring to my "Ring any bells?"  And she's right.  I'm trying not to speculate in that direction.  But with a rabid baboon for a president always denigrating the press as (and he does indeed now use this dictator phrase) "the enemy of the people", ... speculation is both hard to resist, and if one works in the press, hard not to take very, very seriously.

Five confirmed dead so far.

M J (Mike) Logsdon.

"Aaugh[.]" -- Charles Brown.
"Avoid dull needles and use a soft cloth." -- E Kovacs.
"...[My mouth is a] shithole..." -- 45th US President.