[Magdalen] Siri provides levity

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 16:20:26 UTC 2018

I use Waze, which gives  you a choice of assorted "guides" in various
languages as well as various accents. S/O and I both have chosen British
female voices for ours, He prefers one that sticks to directions only and
calls her "Penelope", while I chose one that gives the street
names--sometimes wildly mispronounced, for a bit of levity--and is called
"Kate". My daughter uses the one (also British) called "Thomas" but she
says "I call him Carter and I argue with him all the time."