[Magdalen] Prayer request

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 19:22:31 UTC 2018

Thanks very much.  I spoke with Ginny a bit ago.  She pretty much knows
where she picked it up. - draining an old septic tank on their
property.  It has not been used in years.  The top collapsed recently.  The
septic guys will fill it in in the next few days.  I worry about the
variety of bacteria, etc she may have come into  contact with.  She.sees
doc in follow up tomorrow.

Ginga