[Magdalen] Does anyone have any advice about where to stay when visiting Washington D.C.

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 00:16:13 UTC 2018

I just pulled up three, all near Metro. The Highlander in Arlington is near the Ballston station—a bit pricey at $125/night, but convenient.
Two right by the Pentagon: Days Inn and Best Western.  $69 & $87 respectively.The Pentagon Metro station is right there.
There’s also a Days Inn Arlington, but I’m not exactly sure how far it is from Metro. It’s $68.
There’s an Americana at Crystal City, which also has a Metro stop. It’s $101.
There are, of course, hotels right in DC, but they’re very expensive.