[Magdalen] New York, New York.

cantor03 at aol.com cantor03 at aol.com
Fri Mar 2 18:51:17 UTC 2018

About ten years ago my beloved had a cardiac event requiring
a stint done at the Lehigh Valley Hospital in Allentown, PA

He has subsequently achieved the status of total US veteran
disability and all of his health needs are through the USVA.

As part of a readiness cardiac workup for impending cataract
removal surgery it was recommended that he have another
cardiac catheterization with possible additional stint (s).

The local VAMC has just started doing these procedures, and
so we jumped at the chance to take advantage of the choice of
having them done at Manhattan VAMC.  This is a well established
cardiac department with a long history of good service.

It will mean that he must be available at the Wilkes-Barre VAMC
at 4 AM on March 6th, and he will then be driven into Manhattan
VAMC.  Hopefully he will have these procedures done as an
outpatient and be back home by late afternoon that day.

I will stay at home and tend to the dogs (all six of them - all
chihauhau's).

Wilfred is nervous, and so am I, but I think he will be in good,
experienced hands in New York.

Please pray.

David Strang.