[Magdalen] Yet another reason why I DO NOT like Franklin Graham.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Fri Mar 2 21:43:29 UTC 2018

Today at the funeral:

"The world, with all of its political correctness, would want you to believe that there are many roads to God.  It's just not true."

He must not have ever read, or even caught wind of, whichever V.II document it is that indicates that anyone, regardless of religion, genuinely trying to seek and follow Truth, is part of the Family, period.  Grant you, they define all non-Romans as actual Romans "in error", but it's a helluva lot better than FGr's "preaching".

And, of course, Rome is probably the most "not true" of the "many roads to God".

I know Billy was probably not too far from this line of thinking as well, but, at least in his autumn years, he was definitely more soft-spoken, and more concerned with working out his own salvation rather than others'.

M J (Mike) Logsdon.

"Aaugh[.]" -- Charles Brown.
"Avoid dull needles and use a soft cloth." -- E Kovacs.
"...[My mouth is a] shithole..." -- 45th US President.