[Magdalen] Today's diabetes query: Can a pancreas be re-trained?

Sally Davies sally.davies at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 19:52:00 UTC 2018

Not that I know of...but insulin resistance can be improved and some people have been able to reverse Type 2 Diabetes or reduce medication with a low carb/ketogenic diet.

It’s not the pancreas that needs retraining but the entire body - to stop resisting insulin!!

But this approach is not yet “conventional”. More info on the Virta website or Diet Doctor

Sally D

Sent from my iPhone