[Magdalen] My favorite name...recently

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 15:52:36 UTC 2018

I thought Brianna was the Susan of this generation.

There was a gentleman in the area where I used to live whose name was
Pleasant Vineyard. I loved that name. And a lady of 93 years who was
apparently quite a lovely soul recently died in my former home town. Her
given name was Providence Mary.

OTOH, there was an elderly African-American gentleman we used to get as a
patient whose name was Brown Fanney. That never failed to provoke giggles.