[Magdalen] My favorite name...recently

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 19:10:37 UTC 2018

There was a teacher in the school system my kids were in named Teresa
Nutter. She was awful. She only got the job because of her mom, who was a
special ed teacher and was wonderful, proving that a) nepotism is really
bad, and b) ability doesn't run in families. Anyway, after she got booted
from teaching special ed, she was made some kind of "special advisor" to
the AP program at my son's high school, from which lofty position she would
send out communiques concerning your child's progress. These were almost
universally referred to as "Nut Letters".