[Magdalen] My favorite name...recently

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 14:13:10 UTC 2018

I'm having some trouble with the name of a young woman who is currently
imprisoned for "stealing secrets" from the CIA (although what she is
accused of seems far less than what people in/near current occupant of the
White House seem to have done/be doing, but NM). Her name is Reality
Winner. That provokes in me that fine old Tennessee question, "What was
your mama thinking?"