[Magdalen] My favorite name...recently

Bob Rea petard at petard.us
Wed Mar 7 23:54:01 UTC 2018

On Wednesday, March 07, 2018 11:48:58 AM Michael Bishop wrote:
> The priest who prepared me for confirmation was Bob Parsons.
>
> In my final year of ordination training, the members of my tutor group
> had the surnames:-
>
> Pope, Bishop, Parsons, Clarke  - and Toogood

A friend, son of a doc there, told me that there was a doc at the Mayo Clinic
named Padmakar Q Dipshit

There was a surgeon in my young days named Dr Berberian. I remember when he
was de-licensed or such for making his incisions too large.

I personally knew Miss Ida Hore of Intercourse PA.

--
Bob Rea
www.petard.us

America, it was a wonderful country