[Magdalen] Interesting Times

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 18:53:02 UTC 2018

I'm continuing with DXC; I'm in (departing) Mike Nefkens' area. We do
proposals for state & local government deals but not federal, so we're not
US Public Sector.

Interesting that our Chicago office has been designated as DXC-only now; no
more sharing with HPE and the new entity. I'll have to go there on a
weekend and see what's where and figure out where I would work if I worked
in the office. (Helps me feel like less of a new kid at school when I do
work in the office.)