[Magdalen] Pizza Spices.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sun Mar 11 04:08:01 UTC 2018

Other than just a hopefully temporary lacuna of blandness, it's entirely possible that either (a) they're using canned (shudder) sauce and bought a batch of low-end pasta sauce instead of pizza sauce, or (b) they make it fresh and got their recipes mixed up (see [a]).

As for additives on your part, there are "pizza sprinklings" sort of things you can buy, or just do a light sprinkle of the basics (oregano, etc).  I'm particularly fond of fresh ground black pepper, but you gotta go easy.  And if you want something different yet still quite good, try a creole /cajun spice sprinkle (of which there are many brands out there).

M J (Mike) Logsdon.

"Aaugh[.]" -- Charles Brown.
"Avoid dull needles and use a soft cloth." -- E Kovacs.
"...[My mouth is a] shithole..." -- 45th US President.